Long Term International Health Insurance (Expatriate Group)
Table of contents
Since 1997 the Expatriate Group have supported expats living and working across the world. Their dedication to the expat community has enabled them to create international healthcare plans to suit the different needs of those living overseas. Flexibility is key, which is why the international health insurance offers three different plans to cater to different expats.
- Hospital treatment
- Home nursing
- Doctor and specialist fees
- Outpatient surgeries
- Prescriptions & drugs
- Hospital care
- Outpatient care
- Emergency dental
- Annual medical check-ups
- Maternity complications
- The most comprehensive international healthcare plan
- Cover extends to maternity care
- Dental care
- Optical care
- Preventative care
- Maximum age at entry is 65.
- Insured persons must be resident outside their country of nationality for more than 6 months in any 12
- Cover outside your requested Area is limited to 30 days per trip and $/£/€50,000 per event.
- The term of the contract is 12 calendar months (unless we agree otherwise in writing, at the outset). Your policy will be renewed automatically and payment taken, unless you choose not to continue.
- You can pay for your insurance in full using a debit or credit card at the start of your policy or by monthly instalment. You will be required to pay a deposit using a debit or credit card at the start of your policy. The remaining 11 payments will be collected from the same card in monthly instalments.
- You must obtain pre-authorisation for treatment exceeding $/£/€1,000
- We strongly urge you to read and make sure you understand the policy conditions (see important documents below) before issuing the policy.
- No cover for pre-existing conditions: pre-existing conditions = any condition, disease, Illness or injury, secondary or associated complaint where You have sought or received advice, Treatment, therapy, been submitted to a special diet or shown symptoms in the two years prior to Your Effective Date (whether or not the condition has been diagnosed).
4.How to quote and apply
6.Do you have a question about Long Term International Health Insurance?
We are happy to answer your questions. Please fill out the question form here.